Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="GeorgeMl, post: 147126, member: 45484"]I am trying to make my wardrobe smaller, and I would rather understand which colors I actually wear well before buying anything new. I started with the clothes I already own. The same blue looks calm next to my face by a window, but oddly harsh under the warm bulbs in my room. That makes my first impression unreliable. I have been reading about <a href="https://body-shape.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://body-shape.top" rel="nofollow">personal color analysis</a> as a way to give these comparisons some structure. I would hold each sample at the same distance. I can set aside an hour on a bright morning. I would place a few fabrics near my face, keep the background neutral, and take notes instead of trusting a single photo. Would you begin with warm and cool versions? I could note the effects before looking at photographs. I am also unsure whether to include makeup, since it might change the result I am trying to observe. I am looking for a process rather than a label alone. If you have tested colors this way, what did you look for in your face and eyes, and which differences were too subtle to trust? I want to keep the pieces that work, not replace everything. Any practical order for the comparisons would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="GeorgeMl, post: 147126, member: 45484"]I am trying to make my wardrobe smaller, and I would rather understand which colors I actually wear well before buying anything new. I started with the clothes I already own. The same blue looks calm next to my face by a window, but oddly harsh under the warm bulbs in my room. That makes my first impression unreliable. I have been reading about [url=https://body-shape.top]personal color analysis[/url] as a way to give these comparisons some structure. I would hold each sample at the same distance. I can set aside an hour on a bright morning. I would place a few fabrics near my face, keep the background neutral, and take notes instead of trusting a single photo. Would you begin with warm and cool versions? I could note the effects before looking at photographs. I am also unsure whether to include makeup, since it might change the result I am trying to observe. I am looking for a process rather than a label alone. If you have tested colors this way, what did you look for in your face and eyes, and which differences were too subtle to trust? I want to keep the pieces that work, not replace everything. Any practical order for the comparisons would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...