Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Review Not just any old ghost story

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bookangel, 13 Sep 2016.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

Not just any old ghost story

It is absolutely entrancing, and a beautiful story told in a literary and haunting style. On the strength of this, Steve Vernon is a superb storyteller.

Continue reading...

Last edited: 15 Sep 2016
  2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Anytime you give me a story described as "entrancing" I think that you have my attention. These are the stories that I enjoy, and the title alone really sparks my interest. I am curious now about the haunting and literary style, and I cannot wait to find out a little more. I have never heard of the writer, but your recommendation is good to have.

3. skye

skye Member

It is a unique story about a story, and how stories mean different things depending on who tells it. There are so very few written like that. I adored it.

4. clair02

clair02 Member

I love the title too. It makes you just want to pick the book up right now. I love stories about people's personal points of view or their different perspectives on the same things. I know this is right up my alley and thanks for sharing.