Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Review Psychological Offender Profiling

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bookangel, 28 Aug 2017.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

Psychological Offender Profiling

[​IMG]
    It doesn’t tell you very much about profiling, it is extremely hard to read, and the English grammar is poor.

Continue reading...

Last edited: 29 Aug 2017
  2. Demi

Demi Member

Aw, it's too bad that the review for this book is poor, I got excited when I saw the title. I think this could have been a great read if it actually offered what it said it did.

3. natalie

natalie Member

Aw, man. I was drawn to this because of the title too. What a shame it has so many errors and doesn't even tell you that much about profiling. Thanks to this review, I won't be tempted by this one in the future.

4. Anna

Anna Member

Too bad this doesn't live up to what it should have been. I'm not really intrigued by the idea of reading a book like this though. Does anyone have any suggestions for books about this kind of profiling?

5. tirial

tirial Member

It is a field I find fascinating, but it doesn't sound like this is a good book on the topic.
    The Jigsaw Man is really interesting, but the author gets a bit caught up in his own myth.

6. Anna

Anna Member

Thanks, tirial! I've never heard of that one before but I'm liking most of what I see about it. Ah, that can be the downfall of being too passionate about an idea. I'm still going to check this one out though. Thanks again!